1. Apply and transfer skills to alternative situations, to other areas of knowledge and to future developments
2. Appreciate how developments in technology and mathematics have influenced each other
3. Appreciate the moral, social and ethical implications arising from the work of mathematicians and the applications of mathematics
4. Appreciate the international dimension in mathematics through an awareness of the universality of mathematics and its multicultural and historical perspectives
5. Appreciate the contribution of mathematics to other disciplines, and as a particular “area of knowledge” in the TOK course.
Sorry, there was no activity found. Please try a different filter.